Thank you for stopping by "From Here to There...A Writer's Journey" to see my books in my readers' hands. I'm Casse NaRome, the writer. Here I will blog about my progress on my manuscripts and my novels that already available. I will also blog on the things that I find interesting and hilarious because I think you might too. I hope you stick around for the ride and share this Journey with me. Love, Casse xoxo!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Another Reborn short story...

This novel is spawning more Shorts even though its not done yet. Sheesh. I write out the back story so I can have it while I am writing the complete story and they take on a life of their own. I think they are important because the two prequel stories I wrote are the very first life Dain and Tara lived and then the ill-fated 99th lifetime. (If you followed Reborn on Textnovel.com The Life That Ends is the chapter formally known as TWO. In the editing process it got cut out.) SO here it is. You saw the "fake" cover I did for Lord of Requited Love...here is The Life That Ends' "fake" cover. [Copyright reasons had to remove picture.]


Like I said, The Life That Ends isn't "Brand spanking new" but Lord of Requited Love is and its in the process of being edited and a new more YA cover being worked on. It's hard because now tha Dain is blonde I have to find new pictures. But Tara will stay the same. Here is the would be covers if Dain stayed brunette!
All pictures belong to artist Elizabeth May
My Favorite one!










Keep writing and keep reading,
Casse NaRome


NOTE: These pictures do not belong to me.  They are stock photos that must be paid for in order to be used.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Part Time Reaper 1 featured on

I'm Loving ♥ Books I'm Loving ♥ Books